In today's competitive market, it can be difficult to stand out from the crowd. New age techniques and breakthroughs are constantly being discovered in the medical ﬁeld. If you are
looking for a non-invasive way to lift tired, aging skin, then PDO threads may be right for you!
PDO Threads offer many beneﬁts including anti-aging results, improved facial features, and even faster recovery times than traditional surgical facelift procedures.
There are many reasons why patients choose this type of treatment over traditional surgery procedures such as botox injections or collagen ﬁllers — but one of the main reasons is its ability to produce long-lasting results without making any incisions or scars on your face! This option also does not require any downtime so you'll be able to go back to work immediately after treatment has been completed.
PDO threads are an effective, safe, non-surgical option to lift and tighten tired, aging skin.
PDO threads are an effective, safe, non-surgical option to lift and tighten tired, aging skin. They’re also the only type of thread that can be used by men and women alike.
The PDO threads work by gently lifting your skin from its natural position along the jawline so it sits higher on your face. This makes you look younger while also minimizing sagging around the mouth area (known as jowls). In addition to giving you a sleeker appearance, this procedure helps reduce puffiness in your eyes by reducing excess ﬂuid buildup under their lids.
They Produce Long Lasting Results
● They're safe. The PDO Threads are FDA-approved and non-invasive, so you can use them on your face and body without any risk of side effects.
● They're eǣective. The PDO Threads work by infusing a special gel that gently but eǣectively draws out sebum (the oil produced by your skin), reducing acne breakouts and making pores appear smaller than they really are.
● They're not painful or irritating to use at all! The needles are designed speciﬁcally to be gentle on sensitive areas like the lips, cheeks, and forehead—and even after years of use, we have never heard anyone complain about being poked with one of our needles!
● They're suitable for all skin types: Whether you have oily or dry skin type; whether you suffer from blemishes or blackheads; whether it’s currently wintertime in your local climate zone...no matter what kind of complexion you have right now there's an option that will work best for you when it comes time to buy some new threading supplies!
Lift And Enhance Your Facial Features With PDO threads, you can place them in different positions to lift and tighten different areas of the face. You can also use them in depths that are more effective at lifting and tightening than others. For example, if you have jowls or droopy eyelids, a longer-length thread might be better suited for your needs than shorter ones.
PDO threads come in different diameters, so they're designed to be suitable for almost any facial feature—including brows!
The Beneﬁts Of PDO Threads
The beneﬁts of PDO threads include:
● They are an eǣective and safe non-surgical option to lift and tighten tired, aging skin.
● They are invisible, so you can wear them for as long as you want without anyone knowing that you’re not wearing any makeup.
● They produce long-lasting results because each thread is designed with a tiny hole in it that allows for free circulation of blood ﬂow through the skin. This allows for better oxygenation of cells so they can repair themselves faster than ever before!
PDO threads offer amazing results to patients who desire an alternative to surgical facelift procedures. When you visit your board-certiﬁed plastic surgeon for a consultation for this procedure, make sure you discuss your goals during this appointment so that your provider is aware of your expectations from treatment.
PDO threads are a non-invasive procedure that can be used to tighten and lift the skin. They are designed to treat areas of loose or sagging skin, without requiring any incisions.
When you visit your board-certiﬁed plastic surgeon for a consultation for this procedure, make sure you discuss your goals during this appointment so that your provider is aware of your expectations from treatment. Your board-certiﬁed plastic surgeon will also want to know if there are any medical conditions that may prohibit you from receiving this type of work at all; if so, they should let you know how they plan on treating these issues in order to avoid problems down the line.
For more information - visit http://drgolberg.nyc Call (646) 866-3933 for an appointment.